|Horrible Histories - Series 1, Episode 3|
|Season One, Episode Three|
|Air date||30 April 2009|
|Written by||Mark Blakewill, James Harris, Jon Holmes, Steve Punt, Ben Ward, & Arnold Widdowson|
Horrible Histories Series 1, Episode 3 was the third episode of Horrible Histories. It first aired on the 30th of April, 2009 on the CBBC.
This episode includes a Roman emperor finding a nasty alternative to candles, an Egyptian trying to save money on mummification, & the Roundheads & Cavaliers taking part in Historical Wife Swap.
Let a random old lady take the blame for your bad luck with Witchfinder’s Direct.
The Middle Ages (Witch)Craft Show demonstrates how accusations can also be used to get revenge.
Top Three Weird Viking BeliefsEdit
3. The origin of the first man & woman.
- In between the third & second belief, meet Asgot the Clumsy & Eric Bloodaxes.
2. Who holds the sky up.
- After the second belief, Asgot the Clumsy attempts to bluff his way into Valhalla–to avoid the Viking equivalent of hell.
1. The story of Thor searching for his stolen hammer. The sketches that are featured are:
Captain Robert Scott is well-prepared for his disastrous race to the South Pole.
A picky widow chooses a mummification style for her husband.
Nero uses Christians as candles.
HHTV Sport: Lions VS. ChristiansEdit
Charles I's executionEdit
1660: The Miserables swap with The MerrysEdit
|Wicked Witches||Vicious Vikings||Potty Pioneers||Awful Egyptians||Rotten Romans||Slimy Stuarts|
|Witchfinder's Direct||Twisted Fairytales||Art Show||Weird Viking Beliefs||Asgot & Eric||Captain Scott||Song||Shouty Man||Nero's Christian Candles||Imagine Spot/HHTV Sport||HHTV News||Historical Wife Swap|
|Rattus Rattus (voiced by John Eccleston)|
- This was the only episode to use the sketch "Wicked Witches".
- Series 1 Episode 3 at Horrible Histories TV