- Horrible Histories TV series. Awful Egyptians is a Historical Era sketch in the
It explains the history, the customs, & the rulers of Ancient Egypt.
- King Pepi’s Super Sticky Anti-Fly Honey Slave (advertisement)
- Imagine spot: An over-entitled pharaoh insists on the invention of the pyramid
- Twisted Fairytales: “The Princess & the Pea” (eliminating rivals to the throne)
- Shouty Man: New! All-Purpose Ancient Egyptian Mummy
- Pharaoh Phashion magazine offers beauty tips for peasants & aristocrats (advertisement)
- Mouse Fresh Max toothpaste (advertisement)
- Imagine spot: Selling pyramid real estate.
- Meet the Egyptian gods (animated)
- This Is Your Reign: Sorting Cleopatra’s tangled family tree.
- The story of Hatshepsut, the first female pharaoh
Cleopatra courts Mark Antony via the social network.
- Cleopatra’s beauty regime
- Historical Hospital: Dr. Isis prescribes some surprisingly effective treatments
- Ready Steady Feast: Comparing the diets of a peasant & pyramid builder
- Pyramid Weekly magazine offers a stone-of-the-month scheme (advertisement)
- A tomb builder tries to convince a pharaoh that protecting his treasure is more important than a magnificent monument
- Shouty Man: Ushabti Coffin Dolls
- Wonders of the Egyptian Universe: Exploring the wonders of the Egyptian Universe
- Video game: Duat! Egyptian Book of the Dead
- Egyptian Make Show: The mummification process
- Kids can practice embalming their own dead body with Mummification (parody of Operation)
- Historical Dentist: The Egyptian dentist diagnoses ‘mouth-worms’ as the cause of a patient’s toothache
- The results of New! Egyptian 2000 hair dye is best appreciated from a distance (advertisement)
- The Persian army comes up with an inspired–& very cute–variant on a human shield at the Battle of Pelusium
- I Love Cats magazine: Everything the ancient cat-lover needs to know.
- A cure for baldness might be more trouble than it’s worth
- A lavish makeup kit turns out to be Only For Men (advertisement)
- Planning a funeral means it’s all in the many, many details for a hapless husband on “Don’t Tell the Corpse”
- It’s fun for the whole literate priesthood only with Hieroglabble (Scrabble parody)
- HH Movie Pitch: Rameses II tries to make his case as the other iconic Ancient Egyptian ruler
- A prospective laborer is dismayed to discover it wasn’t all about building majestic monuments.
Crafty Cleopatra (Series 6, Episode 7)Edit
- The Egyptians: Cleopatra marries her dad until he dies, & then her annoying little brother (TV series advertisement)
- History’s Craziest Fools: Ptolemy XIII: Some brothers can hate their sisters, but Ptolemy declares civil war on his sister!
- Historical Mastermind: Clever Cleo takes on the ‘Everything’ category
- Caesar seems unable to get a grip on the floors of Cleo’s palace
- Egyptian One Born Every Minute: Cleopatra gives birth, with strange Egyptian & Roman customs (parody of One Born Every Minute)
- One man goes collecting wee, & soon finds out why not to collect it in the slums!
- Octavian eventually convinces his men they must go to war against Mark Antony-even if it’s for the most ridiculous reason!
- Making a Mummy (Series 1, Episode 3): A picky widow chooses a mummification style for her husband.
- Learn Your Hieroglyphics (Series 2, Episode 8)
- Ra Ra Cleopatra
- I Can't Go On! (Crafty Cleopatra): Cleo sings about her troubles keeping the throne, from Octavian, & her plot only fools her helpless husband!
- Awful Egyptians at Horrible Histories TV
All items (28)